Novus Prime: Vindication is out now!
Our new expansion, Novus Prime: Vindication, is now live worldwide! Check out the trailer:
New features include:
- The level cap has been raised from 20 to 30 (Commander), with new rewards at every other level!
- Play as the new Obsidian race with the Obsidian Pilot Suit and Obsidian Blade fighter ship bundle! This incredibly fast ship features regenerating armor and the Razor Disc weapon, which damages all enemies in its path.
- The new Tech Goggles bundle comes with the Enemy Scanner ship upgrade, which causes all damage dealt to the target enemy to be doubled as long as the user remains locked-on.
- Rise through the ranks faster with the Long-term Memory Conditioning bundle, which boosts your earned experience points to 300%.
- Master versions of every mission have been added to challenge even the most seasoned Novus Prime veterans!
- Two new missions, “Claustrophobia” and “Wrecker’s Waltz” are now available, each with three difficulty levels.
- The “Mission Complete” window now shows data for all four players in the mission, so everyone can see who dealt the most damage, earned the most Nebulon, and more.
- A Mech Recharger has been added to the station, which will envelope any player wearing the Power Mech Suit or the Rogue Mech Suit in crackling lighting.
- The leaderboards have been moved to the walls of the station, allowing players to see them from the central consoles.
- Collecting your daily salary now activates a booster for both Nebulon and experience points.
- Numerous bug fixes and tweaks for an overall smoother experience.
Jump into the Novus Prime space through our new landing pad in the Action District to check out all the new content!